Fax us your RFQ with print to (562) 941-5922 or E-mail us at email@example.com.
9636 Ann St., Santa Fe Springs, CA. 90670
To arrange surveys or to discuss quality issues, call our Quality Assurance Director at (562) 946-5525. Also ask for a list of customer references and approvals.
The members of the Metal Finishing Association of Southern California and the National Association of Metal Finishers wish to remind you of the established practices of the metal finishing industry in processing your materials. These practices have been formalized and unanimously adopted by the members of this Association and Associated Plating Co. (APC) as a Statement of Policy. It is generally recognized that even after employing all the science known to us, and capable persons with years of training and experience, there still remain hazards in the electro-plating and metal finishing fields. As a consequence, in order to avoid misunderstandings, we are hereby setting forth the below conditions under which your material will be accepted for processing:
1. Payment terms:
Net 10 terms for product processed with precious metals, Net 30 terms for all other processes, and 1 ½ %/10 Net 30.
2. Whenever we are given work for processing with detailed instructions as to treatment, our responsibility shall end with the carrying out of those instructions. Type of material, tolerance and specifications for processing shall be declared in writing prior to our processing.
3. Our liability for any cause is limited to the lesser of the cost of either the direct labor and material of the product damaged by our processing or:
A. One times our processing charges for product processed with precious metals.
B. Two times our processing charges for product processed without precious metals.
C. If the order is a minimum lot, the minimum lot charge divided by the quantity of parts in the order is the calculation to be used in order to establish a unit price for each part.
Compensation will only be given in the form of credit towards future processing unless agreed otherwise in writing prior to processing the job.
4. Liability greater than that outlined in paragraph 2 above will be assumed by APC only when so agreed upon in writing. In such event, a higher charge may be made for our services.
5. Parts, materials, etc. as processed by APC shall be presumed to be accepted as satisfactory by you if we are not notified of damages, shortages or other discrepancies within ten (10) working days of your receipt of the same. Rejected parts must be returned to us for rework. Further processing or assembly of rejected parts, materials, etc., by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on our part.
6. Where operations or processes performed by APC are in the nature of “salvage” or “salvaging” parts or material, the work is accepted on a "best effort" basis and no liability shall attach to APC unless previously agreed upon in writing prior to processing the job.
7. In the event that results of the metal finishing operation(s) are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usages for which the plating or other metal finishing operation was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have no control, the customer would be required to pay the contracted amount for the finishing operation(s) performed.
8. This statement of policy supersedes all prior written or verbal terms and conditions. Furthermore, at the time and date material is processed, this statement of policy supersedes all other terms and conditions and is the sole document outlining APC’s terms, conditions and liabilities under which we will accept material for processing.
In the event that credit is due to the customer within the above conditions, said credit will be given towards future work and shall not be paid by APC in cash.
Minimum charges for multiple processes will be evaluated based on part size, quantity and estimated labor to complete the processes. No Minimum Charge List can alone accurately provide the most competitive price for your parts without a thorough review of your blueprints and plating requirements.
If action is initiated on an account, Customer to pay such sums as the court may fix as reasonable attorney’s fee and costs. The parties hereby acknowledge that this contract for processing is entered into in Santa Fe Springs, CA.
We trust you will agree with us that the conditions above set forth are realistic and reasonable and that acceptance of the material for processing subject to such conditions will permit us to continue to provide high quality metal finishing at a fair and reasonable cost.
For information regarding deposit properties and capabilities call our sales engineering staff at (562) 946-5525. We will be happy to assist you in determining the most suitable finish for your application.
Associated Plating is in full compliance with all Federal, State of California and loc environmental regulations.
Processes and Capabilities
Tin and Solder Plating
Gold and Silver Plating | Rack, Barrel and Vibratory
Electrolytic Nickel Sulfamate and Sulfate